Sunday, July 20, 2008

Recuperating after Christmas in July!!

Well, what a weekend we had. We had Christmas in July. Got to the trailer on Friday afternoon and got our decorations up. Ted with his Santa hat and I with my reindeer ears proceeded to spread some Christmas cheer. We ended up going to Stone Lake to the Pub dressed like that. We sure did have some laughs from all our friends their. We then went out to our old campground and spread some Christmas "CHEER" there.

Saturday we had some good friends come over (Linda & Ken, Herm & Sandy) we went to Mr. Bob's in Rice Lake to have one of their awesome bloody mary's. Then back to the campground for the Christmas Party. What a blast. Laughed so hard our sides hurt. Oh yeah, I did way too much dancing. It was the best and we didn't even plan on having any company.

I added a picture of Santa and me. Doesn't look like we were having any fun.

I think I will do some crafting this week. I am kind of in that mood. Must take after Tina.

1 comment:

Justina said...

CUTE SANTA! His reindeer is pretty cute too! I'll have to show you how to add your pictures right in your daily blog that you write... Have fun crafting!