Thursday, July 24, 2008

Trifty Thursday!!


Here are my finds for the day. The pile of homespun was $1(don't worry Tina I'll share). The lady had one window(the one on the right) when I went to pay she said "Oh, I have another in the basement would you like that too?" No brainer there. That one she had just gotten a pane repaired and the bill on it was $14. I got them for $3. Not sure what will become of them yet, but I will think of something. I think the pail will look nice in the rocks behind the house with all the other treasures. Later today Tina and I are going on a mission to check out an idea we have. Keep you posted on that. Thanks Tina you got me hooked on here now!!
Have a great day!!

3 comments:

andy :) said...

I'm so proud of you for working on your BLOG page!! See what I started. hehehe :)

Justina said...

I'm so glad you'll share! Love it all! Yeah and thanks Andy for gettin' me hooked, so I could get mom hooked! GEEZ us 3 are a great team...

andy :) said...

What is this I hear about you finding a wicker changing table AND going in 1/2 with Justina on a camper. I would have gone in thirds. lol :)