Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where did the week go???

Can hardly believe it is Thursday already. I actually did get a lot done. I cleaned the entryway, leaves everywhere that get blown in. I worked in the garage and decided to paint the garage door on the inside. It is now a chocolate brown instead of dirty white. I'd like to get the walls painted in there too. Mmmmm it doesn't matter what color I paint as long as it is white. I was thinking maybe some wild color. I did do something cool in the entryway. As you can see in the pictures below I redecorated the walls.
I had the wagon wheel outside in the backyard.
(rescued from the farm)
Thought it would look better hanging on the wall!
Fork came out of the shed.
All these old pans came from my mother's shed.
The bird nest was found in the hay field by my brother.
The chair and bushel basket that the flowers are in came from the shed also.
Here are the crafty things I did yesterday.

The snowman is a light box.

I need to add something to the tree shutter but not sure what.

Anyone have any ideas (Tina).

That's all for now.

Everyone have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Justina said...

Nice redecorating! Love it... Check out the clearance paint at Wally world.. Um.. how bout some unraveled grapevine .. or staple a lil bunch of greens with some pinecones? (for the shutter..)