Friday, November 7, 2008

Candle Wraps and a Quilted Purse!!

It's a snowy day here. Been in the kitchen all morning making potato salad and cake mix cookies for Nicci's 18th birthday party tonight. We are heading up north to pick up Cody, the campground owner's son so he can go to the party. It is a SURPRISE for Nicci from me.
Wednesday Tina, Andy and I ventured to Maplewood for some shopping. Joanne Fabric's, Maplewood Mall to Barnes and Nobles book store, Micheals and Target. It is always fun to do a day like that with the girls.

I made these cute candle wraps this week and also a quilted purse for myself. I have been in the sewing mood lately not sure why.

I suppose now that the girls will want some!! Have a wonderful weekend. GO PACKER'S!! (they play the Viking's).

2 comments:

andy :) said...

Cute stuff Mama!! :) Thanks for a fun day on Wednesday.. . Next time I will bring IV bags of Pepsi for Tina & I!! LOL

See you tonight at the party!!

Mary said...

Cute bag. Hope you had a great weekend.