Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Charlie Brown Tree


I made this cute little Charlie Brown tree this morning. I had seen one at the store for $20 and thought how easy that would be to make. Went out in the yard and got a branch and with brown florist tape wrapped it and added the pine branches while wrapping. Went and got a scrap of wood out of the scrap box and drilled a hole in it the size of the branch a little hot glue in the hole to hold it in place. I added a couple ornaments from the craft supply and I had my version of the tree. So for basically free I had my own Charlie Brown tree.

Last night Jabin had to call me and tell me he had a loose tooth. So I got busy to make him a little tooth bag for under his pillow. Of course I had to make Evan one too. Amaya is so crafty she sewed her own. She's take after her mother.
That's it for today. Have a great one.

No comments: