Monday, January 12, 2009

Valentine Swap


Go to Tina's blog (pepercreekgatherings) and join the Valentine Swap. Sounds like fun. The Valentine shown here is from old Valentines I found that were my Aunt Mabel's from when she was a school teacher at Pine Grove School in Boyceville, Wisconsin. It was a one room school house. Both my parents went their. In fact Aunt Mabel taught my mother. My older sister Sue went there also. It is no longer there. I have a chunk (small) of the black board that was on the wall. Also a couple old school books from there.

Today is "catch" up day. I have to get caught up on some much needed housework I didn't get done with Amaya here. I started some stitcheries and need to finish them up too. This morning I made some "bath cookies". I will let you now how they work. It is supposed to get really cold this week not getting above zero. I'm not liking that. Stay warm and have a pleasant week.

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

day two looks like the days when my own kids were little. they loved to play in the snow....
I went to a one room school up until 6th grade. we went to school barefoot until the snow flew. it was a great time to grow up....i don't have any valentines but i have the new baby cards from when i was born....very sweet & sentimental...

Justina said...

BTW~ Its peper not pepper.. he he