Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy Monday



Actually it is Tuesday morning when I am writing this. We came home on Sunday early morning.



Andrea and the boys came over for awhile. I was making molasses stars and hearts when they came. Little cookies everywhere. Evan asked for a piece of paper and proceeded to write an invitation to the "Bake Sale". They had seen it on Arthur. Andrea went to " The Barn" and found some goodies.






On Monday I had to get some crafting done before going back up north today. In the mean time Ted went car shopping. So later I had to go with him to sign the papers. He traded his truch for a 2007 Chrysler Sebring. Sharp little red car.






Here are a couple pictures of things that I made. Found the patterns on line.







Stick Horse



Witch Owl and Moon door hanger

Well gotta go. Need to get ready to go back to our second home. Can't wait until Saturday when Tina and I are doing Barronett Colorfest Craft Sale. Then come Monday it will be craft, craft, craft to get ready for the 28th sale in New Richmond and Cranberry Fest on October 4th.

No comments: