Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Back !!!

I have been home all week just haven't taken the time to do my blog. Monday I worked on some horse related stuff. There is a big horse ride at the campground this Saturday. The owner said I could set up a table there if I wanted. So therfore I needed to get somethings done for that.





Tuesday I wen to Maplewood with Andy. She had a Dr. appt. and then we did some shopping. Had lunch at Chipotle. When I got home of course I had to get crafting again. Had a request for a moose that I had made from a camper at the campground so I got that cut out and painted. This is what it looks like.





Wednesday I dipped my star and heart bowl fillers to grunge them up a bit.I started that at like 6 in the morning. I also worked on a sign that a camper wants. Not done with that yet. Also made some rusty look stars and hearts.



Here are my bags of bowl fillers.

I got to thinking (that sounds like trouble). I need something to put my pens, stickers, nails, hammer, etc. in for when we go to our craft shows. I was using a zip-loc bag. How creative is that. Well, I had found this lunch pail at Gramma's Attic when we went to Little Falls a couple weeks ago. So here it is!! I thought it would make a cut purse. MMM, I do have a black one in my stash of stuff in the basement. Oh, I also have this cute little tackle box. Ideas are flying now.


How cute is this!!


Today I have to finish the moose and sign. Not sure what else the day will bring.



Have a great day. Oh by the way Tina, I got cookies from the bake sale!!!

2 comments:

Justina said...

Great purse! Love it... I got a few of them too! good idea. have fun crafting.

andy :) said...

Cute Stuff Mom!! Thanks for going with me to the Drs. Lunch and shopping was fun!! :) I have to go back next month.. Do ya wanna go with me again??

I will try to print that form for you and bring it on Sunday!

Keep Kraftin'!!