Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tired out and it's only Tuesday!!!

Last Friday I made some barbed wire wreaths. I love this one so much I had to keep it. Friday night we got to the campground about 6pm. Ended up selling $150 worth of stuff I made out of the trunk of the car!! (Should try that more often.)
Sunday was a long day. Tina & I had our craft tent set up at Heritage Days in New Richmond. Andy was inside doing her stamp demo's. Amanda, what a great help you were. "The Wagon Girl" hauled and hauled and hauled stuff for us. Sure was glad you were there.

Aprons
Monday I got up at my usual 5am. Don't know why. Made six kids aprons by 11am. I got the material at "the barn". Where else. Washed it up first. Went to find fabric at Walmart and they discontinued there fabric section. So I got a twin flat sheet for the back. Then I started making fire starters. Thanks to Greg for the wood shavings. I finished them up this morning, 120 in all. I bagged them up in my cute bags I got. Stamped a campfire on the bag first.
Awhile ago I had gotten all these old electric insulators(barn). I took some edging(barn) made holders, rusted them, added some dodads and whola I had candle holders. Finished them this morning too.
The girls suggested I make table runners so I puttsed around with that too. I think I am done being creative for one day. I really need to get my kitchen in order. It kind of lookes like a craft lab.

Table runner, candle holders and fire starters.
Now I need to think of some projects for tommorrow when I wake up at 5am.




2 comments:

andy :) said...

Cute stuff MOM!! :)

Justina said...

We gonna use fire starters this weekend? I'm bringin' my carharts!