Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Two more days!!




I can't believe it's only two days until Cranberry Fest. I have to get packing. Yes another vacation. Have nothing ready for that. I think I am done making things. I have really got to get some organization done around here. All that crafting and no cleaning .

Here are the table runners I made today. There are two more but I couldn't get a very good picture with my phone. Sure do need a digital camera. (It will be my merry birthday soon. Ill have to add that to the list.)

Crow on a springcrow and stargathering room and blessings



Well good night. I have been up since 4am. Don't ask me why I just was.

1 comment:

andy :) said...

Cute runners! And I love the NEW look to your Blog!! It is a MUCH BETTER LOOK and more Garage Gramma~"ish"!! :) Was that a BIG O' Hint you left about a camera??? LOL!!!