Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dreary Tuesday

It is raining today which really makes it hard to get motivated. Cranberry Fest went well. The weather was perfect. A little cold in the early morning though. Tina’s friend Holly came with and help us out. Sure was nice to have an extra person. My friend JoJo helped pack up while I loaded the trailer. Didn’t get any pictures, oops.
Here is our picture from Barronett Fall Colorfest. We made that paper and the Rice Lake Chronotype. I guess you could say we are celebrities now. I some homespun for the background (garage sale find) and framed it. Made a great background an my computer!

Now I am trying to get some Christmas ideas. My brain is kind of on the blank today. Just don’t know where to start. I have all my crafting places cleaned up and organized now which will make it easier. I just have to get motivated. Kinda hard too when Ted is on vacation. He's snoozin' in the chair now.

That's all for today. Think I'll take a nap or something.

No comments: