Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm a SAHG!!!!

I just thought of something funny. You know how SAHM stands for Stay At Home Mom. Well, I guess I would be considered a “SAHG” (Stay At Home Gramma).

It’s a beautiful day here in Western Wisconsin. The sun is shining and no WIND. Got the yard raked up now. Worked out great the city was picking up bags. No sooner got some to the curb and they were picked up. Had to bag them since we don’t have a truck anymore. Ted keeps hinting that he is going to trade the Trailblazer in on a pick-up. Maybe I should go pick one out (lol). I could really go junkin’ then!! “Look out free stuff along side the road here I come!”

Last night I made this cute stitchery. This morning I finished sewing it up. I think I’ll set a candle on it or something. Think I might try some more. It’s kind of cold in the garage to do any wood stuff. MMM... some heat in there would be nice.
Well that’s all for today. Don’t forget to enter the towel giveaway. Check out Andy’s blog she has a give-a-way too. Gotta go , I here the dryer calling me.

No comments: