Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday to a special angel. My mother's birthday would have been today. She would have been 86 years old today. She has been gone for two and a half years now. I miss her very much. Sometimes I would just like to pick up the phone and call or go visit her again. Hugs and kisses go out to her today and everyday. Great Gramma and Great Grampa with Elsie, Amaya, Jabin and Evan. These were their happiest times when they could hold the little ones and have all their family over. They have two more great granddaughters Alma and Hope.

Last week was kind of busy. Tuesday I went with Tina, Nicci, Amaya, Andy, Evan and Jabin to get haircuts etc. I spent the night at Andy's house. It was late when we got done and the roads were kind of icy. Evan made Gramma a spot in his bed. I got to see them off on the bus. In the morning I painted a dresser for Andy that she had gotten at a garage sale for $5. I painted it black. Her hubby got her some new knobs. I can't wait to see the finished product.


I sewed up some Christmas tree decorations for my tree. I have tons but felt the need for some new ones. I still have a few more to make yet. I want to make some candy canes and snowballs yet.


Found these cute patterns in the December issue of Create & Decorate magazine.


The campground is having a benefit this summer called "Chopper Fest". I'm thinking about having a booth there. If anyone has any ideas of things I can make that is "biker" related let me know. I have a few ideas but could use somemore. I don't ride motorcycle so I'm clueless.


Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Justina said...

wheres a picture of gramma? :0) Nice post.... I should be sewing in her honor today huh? not doing much today... putzing is what I call it.