Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday TidBits

Last night my sister from Eau Claire called and said her husband had made a birthday cake for "Mom". They were bringing it to my brother's farm. I met them and enjoyed a delicous scratch chocolate cake and ice cream. I played some games with my nephew Sam that he uses to play with Grandma. He is ten. We played Connect Four, Go Fish, and Trouble. We all enjoyed a good visit.

Today so far I have gotten my snowball ornies started, sewn my candy canes, and coffee stained some snowmen that I had in my craft collection. Can't wait to show you the finished products. I will have to post my tree when I get it up. I'm off to coffee stain the candy canes now so more on these projects later. Now I can't wait to get my tree. Hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week.

No comments: