Friday, November 21, 2008

The Pilgrims have landed!!!


I was helping Andy yesterday afternoon so I got to be there when the boys got home from school. We met them at the driveway when they got off the bus. I hid so they couldn't see me. Were they surprised. They couldn't wait to get their pilgrim suits on to show us. They made them at school and had turkey at lunch. Andy and Greg had parent-teacher conferences so I stayed with the boys. We had mac & cheese for supper.They were so busy making projects. No wonder they need "fresh white paper", glitter glue, etc. for Christmas. Art work everywhere. Evan had folded a bunch of paper and I had to staple them together. "Three staples", said Evan. He then had scribbles on every page and I could hear him telling a story. It was about the Pilgrims, turkey, the boat coming on the ocean. The whole story of Thanksgiving from a five yerar old as he knew it. Jabin was busy making name tags for his class. They love to type on the computer and print. They sure keep you busy. They are spending the night tonight. Of course Evan wants to stay at the "camper". Kind of cold for that. It is seven degrees out right now. Brrrrrr.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

andy :) said...

My what cute pilgrim gradchildren you have!! :) See you later!!