Saturday, November 22, 2008

Camp Gramma


Back packs, sleeping bags and pillows held tight.
Evan and Jabin came to stay for a sleep over last night.
Markers, crayons,scissors, tape and paper galore,
Oh my golly, you should have seen the floor!
They colored and cut,
taped it all up,but....
Gramma said, "It's time for bed."
So out came the majic bed,
"Can we watch Thomas?" Evan said.
The next thing I know they are fast asleep.
I wonder if they were counting sheep?
Their mother forgot to give me a warning,
that they'd be up at six in the morning!
I'd never thought this is where they would be at,
the kitchen table is where they sat.
Cutting and cutting
coloring and taping.
We watched some movies and had a snack.
Boy is Gramma ready for the sack.

1 comment:

andy :) said...

Oh how cute!! I'll have to read that to the boys! They had so much fun at Camp Gramma's! Thanks for keepin' them. :)