Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas with the Grandkids

Even though the temps were well below zero, we had Christmas with our kids yesterday. I decided on lasagna, salad and garlic bread. That was easy! Normally I would have my counters overflowing with crock pots and all sorts of goodies. It worked out perfect. There were only a couple of pieces of lasagna left. Thanks Andy for the lasagna, I will settle up with you later. After supper of course the little ones were anxious for presents. I had gone to the Dollar Tree in Eau Claire and got stuff like glue sticks, stickers, tape, colored paper, etc.. I tell you that was a big hit. Amaya loved her easel!! Jabin was so excited over the free monkey calander I had picked up and his monkey puppet he loved it. Evan painted up the little wooden car that came with markers I found in the $ bin at Micheals.

Jabin with his "Monkey"



Grandpa playing "Go Fish" with Parker and Amaya.
Cole was watching.

Andy gave me this adorable sheep.
Created by none other that Tina.

LOVE IT!!!!!

It was a good day. Getting together with family is the greatest gift of all.

No comments: