Friday, December 12, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

I started out the day today leaving the house at 6:30 am. Needed to get chicken wings for tomorrow. From there I went to Andy's and rode withe her to pick up Tina. We then traveled to Barron to go the Country Cupboard. They get everything in bulk then package it up in bags and cute little plastic containers. There is every baking ingredient you can imagine. I especially love the chai tea and cappacino mixes. I am having some chai while I am writing this. We then checked out a couple other places.
After dropping Tina at home. Andy and I went to help Evan & Jabin with their gingerbread houses at school. That was a great time. Haven't done that since my kids were little. I was Evan's helper.
Evan frosting his house. Evan putting on the trims. The finished product.
When he was done he told me to take a picture so I could put it on my blog. How cute is that!
The Proud Bakers
What a great day. Spending it with your loved ones.

No comments: