Thursday, December 11, 2008

Meet Margaret!


May I introduce Margaret. She is a hand did doll my o so crafty daughter Tina made me for Christmas. I got her today. I went to Tina's and we made lefsa at Mardell's house (Dave's Mom). They rolled and I cooked. It went pretty fast with three of us working on it. Sure was yummy, especially right of the griddle with lotza butter! Back to Margaret. She's named after my Mom and her dress and pantaloons are made from a quilt top Tina found that my Mom never finished. She has a little hand did tag necklace that says Margaret and is holding a heart that says " I Love U". I put her in the little laundry basket I have had since I was two or three. The bedding is my old pillow case also. Hand embroidered by my Mom. Thanks Tina so much. I just love her. I love hand did thoughtful gifts. Better than money can buy. Tomorrow I go and help Evan and Jabin at school with gingerbread houses. I'm going for lunch too. Hope it's something good!

2 comments:

Justina said...

I just love her! I would have let Gracie spend the night once in awhile~ if Margaret had not come along...Andy's dollie is "Helen"

andy :) said...

I love my Helen! and I can't wait to see Margaret up close! BTW- Lunch is pizza, IF we make it back in time from Barron. {lunch is at11:20 am}