Saturday, January 10, 2009

Camp Gramma comes to an end:(



Friday was the last day for Amaya to spend the night. I made her the other skirt out of material she had brought. I added some lace to the bottom that I had from my mother's collection of stuff. She put it on with her swimming suit and pretended she was a dancer and an ice skater. Evan and Jabin came over for awhile and we had pizza, "two" bags of popcorn and watched a movie. I can't believe the week is over.


I got a text at around 4:45 am from Tina. They just got home. They drove all the way home in 24 hours. Crazy Crazy Crazy!!! We will bring Amaya back this afternoon. The plan is to meet them at the ice races at Lake Magnor close to their house.


Amaya with her skirt.

The kids on the "majic" couch! I had to make a gingerbread puppet for Evan. He brought some red ricrac for me to put on it. I let Amaya sleep on it on her last night. They all think it's really cool to sleep on.
Here are the stitchings I made this week. Can you guess which one is for Amaya's Mom?
Andy and Greg came to pick up the boy's around nine. Amaya came out with marker all over her face. She was being a "tiger. Good thing it was washable and not a sharpie!!!
Andy took this picture of them. Amaya was upset because she thought she was in trouble. But is washed right off.



Cute ha!!

It sure will be quiet around here when Amaya is gone. It was alot of fun.

Gotta go and get Amaya's stuff all packed up and make some pancakes for breakfast.

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love your stitching! I have to have something to keep my hands busy all the time---never could just sit still.
Cute skirt, too.

I really don't like word verification.....