Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Felted Wool Candle Wraps

Dress up your jar candles!!

Candle wraps are made from a wool coat that has been washed and machine dried. I used scraps of fabric to trim them up. Crotchet thread and embroidery floss to stitch them up. Wraps will fit over a 20 oz. jar candle (I got these at Micheal's). Made to slide over the top of the jar. They are available to you for $12.oo including shipping. I interested contact me at garagegramma@yahoo.com. I will let you know how to order (jar candles not included). I have only one of each.






1. Simplify 2. Red Plaid Star 3. Black heart & red star



4. Crow 5. Black star 6. Faith



7. Black plaid & red heart 8. Black sheep 9. Crow tag/star



10. Star/crows 11. Sheep

2 comments:

Justina said...

OOHHH how very Prim! BTW I finally bought kleenex, the square puffs box.. The print on them both is WAY UGLY! Im interested in some covers.. like 2.. With a tag and crow... primitivy :o)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

lovely. very prim. where do you find the old wool coats? goodwill?
where do you find the time? i'm so darned busy i can barely keep up these days....maybe after tax and report time.....*sigh*