Friday, January 30, 2009

Primmed up Tissue Box



My "prim" daughter Tina put in a special order for her tissue boxes. Puffs box covers with a "crow tag primmed"!! Imagine that! Even though I had my whole sewing room in a disarray (trying to clean & organize). I hand did these for her. I finished them up last night while watching some tv. I sure hope she likes them.


"Special order for Justina!"

I whipped up these cute stockings also.


Not sure what my next project will be. I got the sewing room done. I think my clothes closet. The local clothing center needs donations so I want to get my closets cleaned out. They charge $1 per bag for what people take. They will take anything from clothes & shoes to household items.The local food shelf is located there also. I used their services when my kids were younger so if I can help out a single mom in need it gives me great pleasure. I certainly know what that is like.

I have to get something made for my "Valentine Swap" yet. I wonder who got my name?? It will be fun to see.
Have a great weekend. Nothing planned with us.

No comments: