Saturday, February 14, 2009

Got bitten by the love bug???



This morning I went to Amery they have a food share there once a month. Anyone can go. It is $10 and I got potatoes, onions, a Walmart size bag of tomatoes , green peppers & fresh green beans, two bags of mini bagels, a dozen little zucchini, the meat was a package of hot dogs, two bags of salad, and a case of yogurt smoothie drinks. You get to go through the line twice. Bring your laundry basket and fill it up. My step-daughter Tanya goes alot and said I should try it. I think there was close to 300 people there. From there I went to the Save-A-Lot store to get the rest of my groceries. It is similar to an Aldie's. I also went to the second hand store didn't find anything I really need there. It is fun to go and look.



My next stop was Andy's on the way home. Evan gave me this "Love Bug". He said he didn't like it. She sent some valentine cookies and cupcakes home with me for us. Yesterday she dropped off a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's for us. That will be our dinner tonight.






I made the to go cup sleeves yesterday.
I used the fabric samples for these also.






I also made this handbag for Tanya. She liked the look and it felt like leather. I gave it to her today and of course she loved it.
Well I should go and get something done. Hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

Ann said...

The food share sounds wonderful! All that food for that small amount of money?! Terrific!
Love your "love bug" it is soooo cute!
Absolutely love the handbag you made too! It looks like worn leather, very nice!
I'll email you after a bit, just wanted to check out your site today,
Warm Valentine's Hugs,
Ann :)