Sunday, February 15, 2009

Upholstery Fabric Handbags

Looking through the assortment of upholstery samples I envisioned some two tone handbags. Well, being I was home alone today while Ted was working I got right to it. I really love the way they turned out. They take about an hour, by time I get everything cut out, straps made and lining put in. Gee a serger sure would be nice (one can only dream).

Like the display!



The other side is opposite. Solid on the bottom.


I made chicken stir fry with rice for supper. Of course all my veggies I got yesterday. I got everything chopped up and in the freezer.

Just think February is half over. Spring is on it's way.

1 comment:

Raggedy Angel said...

Oh I just can't thank you enough for box of goodies...I just posted about it...come over and check it out! Beth