Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Handbags & Honor Ribbons


Here are the projects I worked on so far this week.





The handbag on the left is the fabric I found on Saturday. The one on the right has crocheted lace from my stash of things from my mother.



These little over the shoulder bags were made from some small scraps I had. The are 10x8 with the strap about 45" and have two pockets inside and one on the outside. Velcro tab to close.



Here is the "primitive" one I whipped up. It measures approx. 15x 13 with a pocket on the inside also.


I am also working on red, white and blue honor ribbons for Chopperfest. I made some yellow ones also. They are made of one inch pine and measure 16" tall.



I will put some on stakes and hangers on some. They can be put in your yard or hung up either inside or out. I am putting them up at our campsite.


It has warmed up a little so I was working in the garage yesterday. I still could see my breath!


Friday I am traveling to Rochester with the girls. We are meeting our friend Ann. We know her from our blogs and now we get to meet her in person! After that we are going to a play that the girl's dad is is at his church. On Saturday my family is coming for Easter dinner. I better get a lot done the next couple of days.

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful bags, nicely made.

Debbie

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love the prim bag--very nice....

Birgit said...

Hello,
I just happened across your blog by blog hopping and saw the bag giveaway you were hosting. I love the primitive crow bag you made! Do you sell them? Please pop by my blog and send me an e-mail if you're interested. Thanks so much!
God Bless,
Birgit