Sunday, April 5, 2009

Night out with family and friends plus another "freebie"

Last night we met Andy, Greg, Evan and Jabin, Justina, Dave and Nicci, Dave's parents, Dave and Justina's friends Doug and Mary, Kent's kids Dawson and Krista. Our friends Wayne and Diane came with us. Eighteen of all together. What a crew for our waitress. Evan and Jabin wanted Andy to wear her wedding dress and Greg to wear his suit because it was their anniversary. What a great time it was.


Group pictures taken by our waitress. We had to take two just to get everyone in.



Andy and Greg with their anniversary treat. Turtle Sundae Cheesecake.


Tina and Dave with their cheesecake.



ANOTHER FREEBIE


My friend Diane got this table and of course it was free! Tina was going to take it but found one at an auction. I needed chairs so why not take the whole set. It is a perfect size plus it came with two leaves. The dresser in the background my mother gave me . I put the table I had in my sewing room. Which will be great. The kids can go in there and do art projects. I can also do my cutting in there now and not have to move everything to the kitchen and then back to sew.

Wonder what kind of " free stuff" will come our way next. Ted just calls it more "junk". But junk is good!!! He approves of the table and bench. He can't believe someone would get rid of stuff like that. I'm glad they did.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Another nice find, old furniture is so much better than new junk that falls apart.

Debbie

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

You are the luckiest thing!
It looks lovely!
How's that bathroom coming?