Saturday, April 4, 2009

FREEBIE BENCH

Free Bench


I got this bench for FREE!!! Thanks Diane!!! I got it home took the furniture polish to it and made a new cover for the cushion. The bolster pillows were already the black fabric so I just changed out the ties. Thanks Tina for getting it to my house.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

TO

GREG AND ANDY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO

ALEX

Greg and Andy have been married seven years. It is my nephew Alex's seventh birthday today also.

Hard to belive it is Easter next week already. My family is coming on Saturday afternoon. Hopefully it will be nice so the kids can go outdoors. Maybe we can do an egg hunt.

Tina liked her bag I made for her. Today I found some cool fabric for a bag. I will post it at a later date. It was flea market barn day. Next month they will be open every weekend. YIKES!!!

Have a great week.

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Very nice! You got a real sweet deal there.....

WoolenSails said...

Wow, nice freebie. Now that is the kind of deals I like;)
You did a beautiful job with the cushions.

Debbie

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

wow great deal!! Thats the kind of deals I like to get..oohh and I cant wait for flea market and yard sale season here!