Wednesday, May 13, 2009

100th post!!


Can you believe it this is my 100th post.


I made these guys last week. I worked on more red, white, and blue ribbons today. Got them cut out anyway. I also made some "Up Northy" signs with old boat oars. I have to get a picture of them yet.
Campground project!
Sunday we raked everything up in the back. We put the fire pit back there. Also the swing and picnic table. Next we are going to turn the shed and add the extra decking on. Sure opened up the lot.


You can see there were alot of leaves. That pile came from where the dirt spot is. We filled the trailer full!!

Our new campfire area. I love it. It will be nice the kids can have the whole front yard to play now.

Gotta go for now.

2 comments:

Justina said...

Cogratulations on your 100th post! I can't wait to get to the campground. It looks nice...but cold still.

Ann said...

Hey GaRaGe GrAmmA,

Congrats on your 100th post a little late! :)

I have been laid up with a hip problem. Hope to hear back from my Dr. soon with info. from my MRI. It's literally been a pain in the "HIP"! I haven't been able to keep up on looking at blogs! :(

Oh the smell & feel of a campfire! Gotta love the popping & crackling of a fire & roasting marshmallows!

Love your signs too!

Ann :)