Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monday with Amaya



Well Amaya sure did keep Gramma busy. I had gotten a foamie craft project on clearance at Micheal's so she made those. I made play dough and also sticthed up a puppet she drew on. Her dad stopped in for a visit last night on his way home from work. Andy also stopped to pick up her sunglasses she forgot here the other day. Her and Greg were on their way to Ikea and spend the day together for her birthday. Hope you had fun. Tina called Amaya from New Mexico to check up on her. Tanya and Cole came for a visit also. They are going to come over on Wednesday so the kids can play. Not sure what today will bring. Whatever it does I'm sure I will be tired at the end of the day!! I am so not used to keeping a five year old entertained!! It is fun though.


Amaya working on foamie crafts.

Amaya with play dough.

Amaya with her puppet.

It's nice out today so I think we will go outside for awhile. Check back tomorrow to see what happened today.

3 comments:

Zapatilla Veloz said...

The sacred mountain of the ancient "cantabros" was Peña Amaya.

andy :) said...

Looks like you are having fun together!! :) When do you want my TWO 5 yr olds for a week?? J/K!! :)

Justina said...

Looks like a great time! Now do you know why I don't have energy all the time? he he. Thanks MOM!